Banking & Finance
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -- Home Savings and Loan Co. has hired Kenneth M. Goetz and Gary L. Wimer as Managing Directors of Commercial Real Estate.
Goetz and Wimer were senior executives in the commercial real estate division of National City Corp. for many years.
PITTSBURGH -- PNC Bank, a subsidiary of PNC Financial Services Group Inc., has reached an agreement in principle with the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. to resolve substantially all indemnification and repurchase obligations related to loans its sold the agency between 2000 and 2008. PNC will pay Freddie Mac $89 million (less credits of $8 million).
HERMITAGE, Pa. -- F.N.B. Corp., parent of First National Bank of Pennsylvania, has received the approvals of federal and state of Maryland regulators to acquire and integrate BCSB Bancorp Inc. into First National Bank.
F.N.B. made the announcement after markets closed Thursday.
- Bank Regulators Lift MOU with Home Savings - December 5, 2013
- New-Vehicle Incentives Depress Used-Car Prices - December 5, 2013
- It Costs Banks to Provide Customers Free Services - December 4, 2013
- PNC's Ted Schmidt: The 'Banker' Comes of Age - December 3, 2013
- Shoppers Gobbled Up Thanksgiving Deals - December 2, 2013
- Black Friday Store Traffic, Sales Up in Most Regions - December 2, 2013
- Cyber Monday: Beware of Dangerous Fakes Online - December 2, 2013
Copyright 2013 Youngstown Publishing Co. DBA The Business Journal
Developed by Tyler Clark Consulting.