Banking & Finance
NILES, Ohio – First Niles Financial Inc., the holding company for Home Federal Savings and Loan Association of Niles, reported net income of $122,000 for the quarter ended June 30, compared to a loss of $79,000 for the quarter a year earlier.
CANFIELD, Ohio -- Farmers National Banc Corp., parent of Farmers National Bank and Farmers Trust Co., reports $2.35 million in net income, or 13 cents per diluted share, for the quarter ended June 30.
This compares to first-quarter net income of $2.19 million, or 12 cents a share, and second-quarter 2013 net income of $1.87 million, or 10 cents per share.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -- United Community Financial Corp., holding company of the Home Savings and Loan Co., Tuesday reported net income of $42.4 million for the quarter ended June 30, or 84 cents a share, and that its directors declared a penny per common share cash dividend.
The dividend is payable Aug. 15 to shareholders of record Aug. 1. It is the first cash dividend the company has declared since 2008.
PITTSBURGH -- F.N.B. Corp., parent of First National Bank of Pennsylvania, Tuesday reported second-quarter net income of $34.83 million, $32.82 million of which is available to holders of its common stock.
That translates to 20 cents per common share.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -- Despite a modest dip in Mahoning County, sales of single family houses in the three-county area were up in June from a year earlier, the latest monthly reports from the Youngstown Columbiana Association of Realtors shows.
- F.N.B. Corp. Reports Record Quarterly Net Income - July 23, 2014
- Home Sales Up in Area, Despite Dip in Mahoning - July 22, 2014
- Business Economists See Higher Profits, Wages - July 21, 2014
- Huntington Reports 2Q Net Income of $164.6 Million - July 18, 2014
- Record Earnings at First National Bancshares - July 18, 2014
- Home Savings Concludes 125 Days of Giving - July 16, 2014
- Ohio Auto, Home Insurance Rates among Lowest in US - July 11, 2014
Copyright 2014 Youngstown Publishing Co. DBA The Business Journal
Developed by Tyler Clark.