Banking & Finance
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -- April home sales in Mahoning, Trumbull and Columbiana counties largely kept pace with a year ago, newly released statistics show. Sales last month totaled 391 units in the three counties, nearly matching the 397 units sold in April 2012 and up from 368 in March, the Youngstown Columbiana Association of Realtors reported.
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- The number of houses sold across Ohio rose 20.5% in April as the market posted gains for the 22nd consecutive month, the Ohio Association of Realtors announced Wednesday.
In northeastern Ohio, sales of 3,325 units represent a 15.5% increase over April 2012.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -- Huntington Bank is introducing its MasterCard-branded commercial credit card this week to small businesses that it says “will make it easier for [them] to save money each month by streamlining invoice and expense payment workflow processes.”
The card combines online card and data management tools, says Michael Anderson, director of Huntington’s treasury-management group. It sets itself apart from similar cards that other banks offer “by providing a unique monthly rebate payment,” he said.
- Investors Planning to Put Assets Back in Market - May 17, 2013
- UCFC Earns $2.7M in 1Q, Delinquent Loans Decline - May 13, 2013
- First National Bank of Orrville to Open in Salem - May 6, 2013
- Mother’s Day Spending Likely to Top $20B - May 6, 2013
- Financial Services Report Hiring, Retention Challenges - May 6, 2013
- Farmers Bank Again Named One of Best in America - May 1, 2013
- Cortland Bancorp Declares 3¢ Cash Dividend - May 1, 2013
Copyright 2013 Youngstown Publishing Co. DBA The Business Journal
Developed by Tyler Clark Consulting.