Banking & Finance
The agreement and merger plan, unanimously approved Wednesday by the board of directors of both companies, was jointly announced Wednesday.
NILES, Ohio -- First Niles Financial Inc., holding company for Home Federal Savings and Loan Association of Niles, reports net income of $22,000 for the three months ended Sept. 30, compared to a loss of $170,000 for the same period in 2013. That's an increase of $192,000, the company said.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Businesses owned by women often face different challenges than their male counterparts, a new study has found.
Despite the hurdles they face, 85% of female small-business owners say they would dive into running their own businesses all over again if given the chance, according to the "Pay It Forward" survey commissioned by Bank of the West.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -- United Community Financial Corp., holding company of Home Savings and Loans Co., Wednesday reported net income for the quarter ended Sept. 30 of $2.9 million, or six cents a share. This compares to $42.4 million, or 84 cents per share, for the second quarter and $1.72 million, or three cents a share, for the third quarter of 2013.
UCFC also reported its board of directors declared a cash dividend of a penny per share payable Nov. 14 to shareholders of record at the close of business Nov. 3.
CANFIELD, Ohio -- Farmers National Banc Corp., holding company of Farmers National Bank and Farmers Trust Co., Wednesday reported third-quarter net income of $2.28 million, or 12 cents a share.
This compares to second-quarter net income of $2.35 million, or 13 cents a share, and third-quarter 2013 net income of $1.61 million, or nine cents a share.
The third-quarter 2013 results “included $1.3 million in severance expenses related to terminated employees,” Farmers said.
- UCFC Reports Net Income of $2.9 Million for 3rd Quarter - October 23, 2014
- Farmers Banc Corp. Reports Net Income of $2.28M - October 23, 2014
- F.N.B. Corp.’s 3rd-Quarter Net Income Is $35.4M - October 23, 2014
- Home Savings Names Tabor Trumbull Manager - October 22, 2014
- SBA Ranks Huntington Bank No. 1 Lender in US - October 20, 2014
- National Bancshares Reports Record 3Q Net Income - October 20, 2014
- Credit Unions Making More Loans, Adding Members - October 16, 2014
Copyright 2014 Youngstown Publishing Co. DBA The Business Journal
Developed by Tyler Clark.