YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -- Contrary to impressions left by some reports, there will be no gigantic garage doors gracing the façade of the Stambaugh Building and its new tenant, Warehouse 50, says its president.
Instead, the concept is to install large bi-fold, glass sliding doors that would open up to a newly remodeled patio, improving both the aesthetics and the ingress and egress of the building, reported Ryan Reese.
AUSTINTOWN, Ohio -- Penn National Gaming Inc. will officially break ground May 30 on its new Hollywood Slots at Mahoning Valley Race Course here, the company announced today.
The groundbreaking is scheduled for 1 p.m. at the site of the former Centerpointe Business Park off Route 46 in the township. Based in Wyomissing, Pa., plans to spend $250 million, including state licenses and fees, to develop the racino, which is slated to open in spring 2014.
NEW SPRINGFIELD, Ohio -- The Ohio Turnpike Commission and Covelli Enterprises this morning will mark the reopening of the Glacier Hills and Mahoning Valley service plazas on the turnpike with a ribbon-cutting. The event will take place at the Mahoning Valley Service Plaza, the gateway plaza for Ohio-bound traffic coming from the east.
- GE Puts Lot on the Market, No Plans for Vacant Plant - May 21, 2013
- United Way Allocates $2M to Programs, Initiatives - May 21, 2013
- Chesapeake Energy Names Anadarko's Lawler as CEO - May 20, 2013
- BBB Offers Free Document Shredding June 1 - May 20, 2013
- Solar FlexRack Provides System for N.J. Dairy Farm - May 20, 2013
- Ignazio Insurance to Merge with Kashmiry Associates - May 17, 2013
- Restaurant Sales Hit New Record High - May 17, 2013
Copyright 2013 Youngstown Publishing Co. DBA The Business Journal
Developed by Tyler Clark Consulting.