YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -- Sales of new cars and trucks climbed 8.8% among dealers in Mahoning, Trumbull and Columbiana counties during November compared to last year, the Automobile Dealers Association of Eastern Ohio reported Monday.
The ADEAO monthly survey shows that 1,887 new vehicles rolled out of showrooms during November versus 1,733 sold during the same period in 2012.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -- Stambaugh Auditorium has embarked on the public phase of its $2.5 million capital campaign to raise funds to renovate and improve its ballroom and kitchen, general mnager Matt Pagac says.
Other improvements include repairing and cleaning the façade of the landmark structure and replacement of the Fifth Avenue steps.
The campaign has raised $1 million since its silent phase that began in March. Thirty foundations and private donors have contributed to the campaign so far, Pagac reports.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -- Data Recovery Services has opened its new network operations center here, Carl Gordulic, president and chief operating officer, announces. The center gives DRS a focused environment for its support operations at its headquarters and is staffed 24 hours daily by trained technical engineers, he says.
- 'Made in the USA' Matters to Shoppers - December 6, 2013
- Things Remembered Warehouse Acquired for $8.5M - December 5, 2013
- GM Sales Increase 14%, Cruze Sales Up 8% - December 3, 2013
- Military Job Transports Carney McNicholas to Africa - December 2, 2013
- Youngstown Score Chapter Changes Leadership - December 2, 2013
- Rescue Mission Seeks to Meet Changing Needs - November 27, 2013
- BBB Offers Black Friday, Cyber Monday Shopping Advice - November 27, 2013
Copyright 2013 Youngstown Publishing Co. DBA The Business Journal
Developed by Tyler Clark Consulting.