WARREN, Ohio -- Uncle Jim’s Foods brings its own brand of “March Madness” to the Mahoning Valley this month with “Mustard Madness.” During the month, Uncle Jim's will roll out its own nationwide tournament of mustard recipes to see which recipe will reign supreme.
PARMA, Ohio -- General Motors announced Monday that it will invest $14 million at its Parma Metal Center to support the installation of a progressive press that can be used for die tryout and regular parts production.
Startup is scheduled for late this year or early 2015. The new press will help Parma enhance product quality and productivity in support of its customers across North America, the automaker said..
DETROIT -- Sales of the Chevrolet Cruze rose 21.7% during February compared to the same month in 2013, while overall sales of General Motors Co. vehicles slid 1% during the month, the company reported Monday.
Deliveries of the Cruze, the popular small car produced at GM's Lordstown Complex, reached 21,836 units during the month -- a record for sales of that car in February -- compared to 17,947 units sold in 2013, GM said. Cruze sales were the second-highest among GM's vehicle portfolio, behind the Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck, which saw 36,584 deliveries last month.
- 116-Year-Old Motor Plant Is Future of Manufacturing - March 3, 2014
- Tim Hortons Coming to 25 Area Gas Stations in 2015 - February 28, 2014
- Bolton Elected President of Manchester Newman & Bennett - February 28, 2014
- Winner Aviation Expands Maintenance to New Hangar - February 27, 2014
- Keynote Unveils New Brand Identity for Agency - February 27, 2014
- Mahoning Valley BBB Reports Record Year in 2013 - February 26, 2014
- Hodge Foundry, Yourga Trucking Get Rail Funds - February 26, 2014
Copyright 2014 Youngstown Publishing Co. DBA The Business Journal
Developed by Tyler Clark Consulting.