YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -- Hilcorp Energy Co. received 11 new permits to drill horizontal wells in Lawrence and Mercer counties in Pennsylvania over the last 12 days, as the company shores up its position in the northern tier of the Utica shale.
NEW YORK -- Continued increases in the volume of oil and gas transactions and drilling activity have strained oil and gas land organizations, PriceWaterhouse Coopers reports. This has led to missed opportunities in building efficiencies and capturing value, according to the firm's “2014 Land Management Benchmarking” study.
HARRISBURG -- The Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection says it has rescheduled public hearings related to a "forced pooling" issue in Lawrence and Mercer counties, the agency announced Wednesday.
DENVER -- MarkWest Energy Partners LP plans to undertake a major expansion at its Keystone processing complex in Butler County, Pa. to accommodate new business recently secured with Rex Energy Corp. and EdgeMarc Energy.
The expansion consists of building new midstream infrastructure with the construction of Bluestone III and Bluestone IV, two new plants that will have the capacity to process 200 million cubic feet of natural gas per day each.
MarkWest said the plants would begin operations during the fourth quarter of 2015 and the second quarter of 2016 respectively.
- DEP Reschedules Hilcorp Forced Pooling Hearing - August 28, 2014
- MarkWest Expands Capacity in Butler County, Pa. - August 27, 2014
- Consol Kicks Off Drilling Project at Pittsburgh Airport - August 26, 2014
- Drilling Down August 22, 2014 - August 22, 2014
- Blue Racer’s Petersburg Project Moves Forward - August 22, 2014
- Drilling Down August 15, 2014 - August 15, 2014
- ODNR, Companies Counter Claims about Northstar Well - August 15, 2014
Copyright 2014 Youngstown Publishing Co. DBA The Business Journal
Developed by Tyler Clark.