YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -- Hilcorp Energy Co. has received seven new horizontal well permits at its Pulaski Davis well in Mercer County, Pa., says the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection.
The permits, awarded July 16, are for a well pad just north of the Lawrence County line in Shenango Township.
PULASKI Township, Pa. -- Those who dismiss the prospects of oil and natural gas in the northern tier of the Utica shale need only travel along High Hill Road in Pulaski Township in Lawrence County, Pa.
There, along a quarter-mile stretch of mostly tree-lined countryside, pipeline and horizontal well development is very much alive in this section of the Utica, just across the Ohio state line from northeastern Mahoning County.
NEW YORK -- California officials have ordered an emergency shut-down of 11 oil and gas waste injection sites and a review more than 100 others in the state's drought-wracked Central Valley out of fear that companies may have been pumping fracking fluids and other toxic waste into drinking water aquifers there.
- Drilling Down July 18, 2014 - July 18, 2014
- California Halts Deep-Well Injection of Fracking Waste - July 18, 2014
- BP Seeks Permits to Plug Trumbull Utica Wells - July 17, 2014
- Dominion CEO to Address Chamber’s Young 2014 - July 16, 2014
- Consol Energy Steps on the Gas in Southern Utica - July 15, 2014
- Concord Energy to Open Parkersburg Transload Facility - July 14, 2014
- Drilling Down July 11, 2014 - July 11, 2014
Copyright 2014 Youngstown Publishing Co. DBA The Business Journal
Developed by Tyler Clark.