STATE COLLEGE, Pa. -- Rex Energy Corp. has placed the six-well J. Hall pad in Guernsey County, Ohio, into sales at an average rate of 2,365 barrels of oil per day, per well. The company says its Utica wells produced 43% natural gas liquids, 36% dry gas and 21% condensate.
The six wells on the pad were drilled to an average lateral length of approximately 4,900 feet and tested 600-foot spacing between the laterals on the pad, the company said. The wells were completed with an average of 32 frac stages and sand concentrations exceeding 2,000 pounds per foot.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -- Hilcorp Energy Co. is accelerating its oil and gas development program in Ohio's northern Utica shale play, according to the latest horizontal well permits issued by the Ohio Department of Natural Resources.
ODNR awarded 12 permits Jan. 7 and Jan. 8 to Hilcorp for horizontal wells in Fairfield Township in Columbiana County..
Two years ago, Hilcorp acquired thousands of acres in and around the Brinker Storage Field in a lease assignment deal with Chesapeake Energy Corp., the first major energy company to explore the Utica in eastern Ohio.
ASHTABULA, Ohio -- Ashtabula Energy has applied for a permit from the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency that would allow it to discharge treated water into Lake Erie as part of the company's plan to construct a natural gas-to-liquids conversion plant.
- Hilcorp Permit Activity Heavy in Columbiana County - January 14, 2015
- Ashtabula Energy Applies for EPA Discharge Permit - January 13, 2015
- Oil, Gas Seminar Jan. 24 for Royalty Owners - January 13, 2015
- Nexus Pipeline Route Outlined in Regulatory Filing - January 12, 2015
- Drilling Down January 9, 2015 - January 9, 2015
- Halcon Resources to Reduce Spending for 2015 - January 9, 2015
- New Injection Well Slated for Warren Township - January 7, 2015
Copyright 2015 Youngstown Publishing Co. DBA The Business Journal
Developed by Tyler Clark.