DENVER -- MarkWest Energy Partners LP plans to undertake a major expansion at its Keystone processing complex in Butler County, Pa. to accommodate new business recently secured with Rex Energy Corp. and EdgeMarc Energy.
The expansion consists of building new midstream infrastructure with the construction of Bluestone III and Bluestone IV, two new plants that will have the capacity to process 200 million cubic feet of natural gas per day each.
MarkWest said the plants would begin operations during the fourth quarter of 2015 and the second quarter of 2016 respectively.
FINDLAY TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- Executives from Consol Energy Inc. and officeholders gathered at Pittsburgh International Airport Monday – not to draw attention to the aircraft flying thousands of feet above -- but to the strata of rock that lie thousands of feet below.
In a press event that drew reporters from regional, national and international news organizations, Consol kicked off a multi-well oil and natural gasl drilling program on 9,000 acres at the airport, a project executives say provides a $1 billion opportunity for both the energy company and the airport.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -- Blue Racer Midstream LLC’s plans to construct a multi-million-dollar processing plant in southeastern Mahoning County appear to be back on track, according to documents obtained by The Business Journal.
A Capital PEC Report published by Industrial Info Resources Inc., based in Sugar Land, Texas, shows that Blue Racer would like to begin construction on a $70 million natural gas processing plant just outside Petersburg in Springfield Township by September 2015.
- Blue Racer’s Petersburg Project Moves Forward - August 22, 2014
- Drilling Down August 15, 2014 - August 15, 2014
- ODNR, Companies Counter Claims about Northstar Well - August 15, 2014
- Rex Buys Shell Positions in Marcellus, Utica Plays - August 14, 2014
- Number of Drilled Wells Surpass 1,000 in Utica Play - August 13, 2014
- Utica Is Among Fastest Growing Shale Plays - August 13, 2014
- Scientists: Water in Upper Ohio Basin Remains Safe - August 12, 2014
Copyright 2014 Youngstown Publishing Co. DBA The Business Journal
Developed by Tyler Clark.