BROOKFIELD, Ohio -- The 25th Annual Strimbu BBQ will take place May 7 at the Yankee Lake Ballroom to raise funds for the Strimbu Memorial Fund. To mark the occasion, organizers will hold a raffle for a 2014 Camaro SS.
This iconic muscle car, painted in “Red Hot,” comes with a sunroof, black leather SS interior, a 6.2-liter V8 engine and 20-inch aluminum wheels, among other features. This Camaro has a sticker price of almost $43,000. Or, the winner can take $25,000 in cash instead.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio --The Youngstown State University Foundation will allocate a record $7.4 million in scholarship support to YSU next academic year, the university reports.
Over three years, the YSU Foundation’s scholarship allocations to the university have increased by $2.6 million, from $4.8 million in 2011-12 to $7.4 million in 2014-15.
“During this time of increasing costs, we are pleased to raise the amount of financial support available to students pursuing their educational goals at YSU,” said Tom Fleming, chairman of the YSU Foundation Board of Trustees.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -- Randy J. Dunn will step down as president of Youngstown State University March 21 and move out of the presidential residence, Pollock House, within the following 30 days.
Under the separation agreement he reached with YSU trustees Wednesday night, Dunn will be paid his salary until the 21st and the university will pay his health insurance, or Cobra, until June 30 “unless he is eligible for other coverage prior to that date,” a university spokesman said.
- Guidance Counselors See Firsthand How Manufacturers Operate - March 6, 2014
- 20 YSU Foundation Trustees Endorse Jim Tressel - March 3, 2014
- Landmark Grove City Decision 30 Years Ago Today - February 28, 2014
- YSU Trustees Ready to Name Provost Interim President - February 27, 2014
- YSU Trustees Look to Provost as Interim President - February 26, 2014
- STEM Academy Proposed for Downtown Youngstown - February 26, 2014
- Tressel Appears to Want YSU Job, Hagan Reports - February 25, 2014
Copyright 2014 Youngstown Publishing Co. DBA The Business Journal
Developed by Tyler Clark Consulting.