KENT, Ohio -- A six-year capital plan approved Thursday by the Kent State University Board of Trustees requests state funding for key building and renovation projects for the university’s eight campuses for the period 2015 to 2020. The plan includes projects across Kent State’s seven regional campuses that include Trumbull, Salem and East Liverpool.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -- The Valley Center of Eastern Gateway Community College in the downtown will host “Tour, Explore, Enroll Days” Saturday, Monday and Dec. 16 for those interested in enrolling for the spring term.
Tours of the center include seeing classrooms, computer labs, admissions counselors, financial aid officers and advising offices.
Exploring college courses and programs of study will take place as well, and admissions and advising staff will be available to discuss students’ options.
NEW WILMINGTON, Pa. -- Westminster College says it will merge several separate adult and nontraditional student programs and administer them from one office to be called Graduate School and Adult Studies beginning Jan. 2. The college expects the reorganization to provide a more comprehensive "one-stop" shop for its graduate and adult students.
- YSU to Hold MBA Information Session Dec. 10 - December 3, 2013
- 2 Artists Protest Layoffs at YSU Smarts Program - November 27, 2013
- YSU Online Programs Recognized for Affordability - November 25, 2013
- Export Internship Program Looks to Place Students - November 25, 2013
- Former Apple Exec Shares Life Lessons at YSU - November 21, 2013
- Carrick Named Director of Penn State Shenango - November 15, 2013
- Former Apple Exec to Lecture Nov. 20 at YSU - November 13, 2013
Copyright 2013 Youngstown Publishing Co. DBA The Business Journal
Developed by Tyler Clark Consulting.