POLAND, Ohio -- National Healthcare Access Inc., a provider of individual and employer-based benefit plans, has added Larry Yost of Yost Insurance Agency, Tim Walker of Walker Insurance Agency, Gino Pannunzio and Dee McFarland to the agency.
These additions to its Mahoning Valley office, along with staff growth in both the Las Vegas and San Diego locations, were in response to a significant increase in business, says co-founder Frank Caparso.
“In the last two years we’ve seen our overall revenue increase significantly,” he said in a statement.
WARREN, Ohio -- The Children's Rehabilitation Center, Howland, Tuesday received $30,000 from the Trumbull Memorial Health Foundation.
The funds will be used to support services at the center, which include therapies, social and educational programs for almost 1,000 children from birth to age 18, according to Robert Foster, executive director of the center.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio – The president of the national union that represents registered nurses at Northside Medical Center speculated Monday that the unwillingness of the hospital's owner, Community Health Systems Inc., to strike a deal with the RNs stems from a “conflict of interest” involving CHS and a hospital chain it wants to purchase.
- SBA to Hold Affordable Care Act Seminar at YSU - November 29, 2013
- Senior-care Residences Create Homier Environments - November 25, 2013
- Victoria House Unveils 'Reflections' Dementia Unit - November 22, 2013
- Akron Children’s Beeghly Campus to Mark 5 Years - November 21, 2013
- Shepherd Names Limongi Executive Director Designee - November 20, 2013
- Cook Named President of St. Joseph Health Center - November 14, 2013
- Higher Reimbursement Helps Mahoning Nursing Homes - November 13, 2013
Copyright 2013 Youngstown Publishing Co. DBA The Business Journal
Developed by Tyler Clark Consulting.