BOARDMAN, Ohio -- The Tartan Companies will hold a seminar March 25 dealing with the workers' compensation. The seminar will take place at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Canfield.
The event begins at 8 a.m. with a continental breakfast and includes three sessions, each dealing with compliance issues.
The seminars begin at 9 a.m. and end at noon.
Seminar topics include:
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -- The YMCA will host its annual Spin-A-Thon on March 8. This will be the second initiative of the Y’s Annual Campaign fundraising effort.
In 2013, 200 spinners raised more than $50,000 that helped to provide financial assistance to thousands of underprivileged youth, families and individuals in the community for membership and/or program fees, officials said.
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Five nursing homes and assisted living centers in the region have earned earned spots on the Top 25 list based on a survey conducted by the Ohio Department of Aging.
Making the list -- best score is 100 -- of nursing homes were Shepherd of the Valley-Boardman, with a score of 96.11, and Hampton Woods Nursing Center Inc., Poland, 97.41. On the list of assisted living centers are The Home for the Aged, Youngstown, 98.9; Sateri Home, Youngstown, 98.5; and Assisted Living Ministry Services LLC, East Liverpool, 98.
- Autism Society Resource Fair Seeks Participants - February 25, 2014
- East Liverpool City Hospital to Merge with HMHP - February 21, 2014
- CHS Reports Revenues Down Slightly for Year - February 19, 2014
- HMHP Preferred Provider for Anthem Health Exchange Plans - February 17, 2014
- Lisbon Vista Center Opens Adult Day Services - February 13, 2014
- Nonfatal Work Injuries in Ohio Below National Average - February 13, 2014
- CHS Pledges $75M to Upgrade Sharon Regional - February 6, 2014
Copyright 2014 Youngstown Publishing Co. DBA The Business Journal
Developed by Tyler Clark Consulting.