COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Gov. John Kasich’s proposal to rebate $1 billion rebate would return $112.8 million to nearly 3,800 municipal and county governments and schools. Kasich’s proposal would also tripling safety grants to $15 million and reduce rates 4% for public employees and 2% for private employers.
The proposed rebates and reforms are made possible by larger-than-expected fund balances generated by strong investment management, noted Steve Buehrer, BWC CEO/administrator.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio – Compass Family & Community Services and Community Solutions Association are merging, the organizations announced Monday, which will enable “a broadening of services in multiple sites within the Mahoning Valley.”
The combined organization will be called Compass Family & Community Services. Joe Caruso, president and CEO of Compass, will retain his leadership role when the merger takes effect July 1.
WARREN, Ohio – The ChildLab Laboratory Service Center, 321 Niles-Cortland Road NE, Howland, will formally open at 2 p.m. Wednesday, with a ribbon cutting at the entrance, the Youngstown/Warren Regional Chamber announced Monday.
An open house from 3 to 6 p.m. follows, says the center's operator, Juli Willbarger.
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital Names New CEO, COO - May 6, 2013
- Kasich Seeks $1B Workers' Comp Rebate, Lower Rates - May 3, 2013
- CHS Reports $3.3B in First Quarter Revenues - April 30, 2013
- Using Perfusion, Surgeons See Wounds Heal Faster - April 29, 2013
- BWC Panel Recommends 2.1% Base-Rate Reduction - April 26, 2013
- AFSCME Members at TMH Ratify New Contract - April 10, 2013
- CVS Boardman MinuteClinic First in Valley - April 5, 2013
Copyright 2013 Youngstown Publishing Co. DBA The Business Journal
Developed by Tyler Clark Consulting.