YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -- The number of people seeking treatment for opiate addiction at Meridian Community Care since the beginning of the year has grown threefold compared to the same period in 2013, reports Larry Moliterno, president and CEO.
Of those who want and need treatment, only 10% have access to programs, Moliterno emphasized during a press event that hosted U.S. Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio.
SUNNYVALE, Calif. -- With more insurers selling dental insurance through government exchanges, HealthPocket examined premiums and out-of-pocket costs to determine the typical expenses facing consumers, the authors of a recent study say. For adults who buy buy stand-alone dental coverage on government exchanges, the average monthly dental insurance premium was $31.81.
NEW CASTLE, Pa. -- Early 2015 is the anticipated timeframe for completing Jameson Health System’s merger with the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, says Steve Warner, chairman of Jthe ameson board of directors.
The letter of intent announced Tuesday (READ STORY) begins the due diligence process, which is expected to take 60 to 90 days, leading to a definitive agreement both Jameson’s and UPMC’s boards would have to approve, he said.
ROOTSTOWN, Ohio – Northeast Ohio Medical University now houses the Timken Foundation of Canton Innovation Corridor, part of the school’s REDIzone (Research, Entrepreneurship, Discovery and Innovation Zone) at its campus here.
NEW CASTLE, Pa. -- The boards of directors of Jameson Health System and UPMC today announced they have signed a nonbinding letter of intent to merge Jameson into the UPMC network. Jameson, UPMC, and UPMC Horizon will collaborate to develop a plan that will ensure continued access to quality health care for the region, the hospitals said.
- NEOMED REDizone Ready for Biotech Innovators - September 16, 2014
- Breaking: Jameson Health System to Merge with UPMC - September 16, 2014
- New CEO Looks to Raise Awareness of Help Hotline - September 15, 2014
- CEO to Leave Sharon Regional Health System - September 12, 2014
- Downtown Wellness Community Introduces Itself - September 9, 2014
- As Senior Care Changes, So Does Nugent Group - September 8, 2014
- TMH Foundation Names Patrick Wilson Chairman - September 3, 2014
Copyright 2014 Youngstown Publishing Co. DBA The Business Journal
Developed by Tyler Clark.