WASHINGTON -- Increasing the federal minimum wage to $10.10 per hour would mean nearly 88,600 Ohioans would no longer rely on the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, according to a study unveiled Wednesday.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -- U.S. Rep. Tim Ryan, D-13 Ohio, is joining with Reps. Steve Stivers, R-15 Ohio, Mark Takano, D-41 Calif., and Mick Mulvaney, R-5 S.C.., to establish the Congressional Maker Caucus.
The goal is to promote America’s growing “maker” economy, including the use of new technologies such as additive manufacturing with the potential for revolutionizing American manufacturing and lowering barriers to entrepreneurship, Ryan said.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -- The spring thaw could bring a visit by President Obama to America Makes, which he again touted yesterday when he announced the creation of new manufacturing research hubs in Detroit and Chicago.
- Ryan to Join Obama for Hub Announcements Today - February 25, 2014
- Kasich Promotes Education, Workforce Proposals - February 25, 2014
- Dems Blast Kasich Prior to State of State Speech - February 24, 2014
- Brown Promotes Increase in Tipped Minimum Wage - February 13, 2014
- Reps. Johnson, Kelly Vote Against Debt Limit Boost - February 12, 2014
- US Expands OCTG Anti-Dumping Penalties - February 12, 2014
- Ryan Questions CBO Director on ACA Findings - February 6, 2014
Copyright 2014 Youngstown Publishing Co. DBA The Business Journal
Developed by Tyler Clark Consulting.