YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio – The Better Business Bureau serving Columbiana, Mahoning and Trumbull counties has selected five area high school students as recipients of its annual Ethics & Integrity Scholarships.
Each student will receive a $1,000, one-year scholarship. In addition to an essay on integrity, applicants are required to be the child or grandchild of an owner or employee of a BBB-accredited business.
The winners will be honored at the bureau’s Torch Awards for Marketplace Trust ceremony, held June 15 at The Lake Club.
This year’s winners are:
- Matthew Maroni, Boardman High School, James & Sons Insurance
- Eric Ostrowski, Jackson Milton High School, Potential Development
- Courtney Segool, Boardman High School, Chemical Bank
- Caitlin Seifert, Niles McKinley High School, Mercy Health
- Ryan Sekanick, Howland High School, Phillips-Sekanick Architects
- Alex Wollet, Cardinal Mooney High School, Packer Thomas
Copyright 2018 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.
Published by The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.
CLICK HERE to subscribe to our print edition and sign up to our free daily headlines.