Nominations Due July 15 for Philanthropy Day Awards
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio — Nominations are due by 5 p.m. July 15 for the 2016 National Philanthropy Day awards sponsored by the Mahoning-Shenango Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals.
The organization has presented the awards for 25 years. This year’s luncheon ceremony will take place Nov. 18 at Mr. Anthony’s in Boardman.
To be eligible, nominees must reside in Mahoning, Trumbull or Columbiana counties in Ohio or in Mercer or Lawrence counties in Pennsylvania.
Nominations are accepted in the following categories:
- Outstanding Philanthropist (individual or family).
- Outstanding Corporate Philanthropist (for-profit corporation or corporate foundation).
- Outstanding Small Business Philanthropist (100 employees or fewer).
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser (individual or small group).
- Outstanding Civic Organization (civic volunteer group).
- Outstanding Young Philanthropist (individual or group, 18 and under).
- Legacy Award (presented in conjunction with The Mahoning/Shenango Planned Giving Council posthumously to an individual or family).
Copyright 2017 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.
Published by The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.
CLICK HERE to subscribe to our print edition and sign up to our free daily headlines.