Chamber Hosts Series on 15 Laws of Personal Growth
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio – The Youngstown Warren Regional Chamber will present a follow-up series from Laws of Leadership last fall, titled 15 Laws of Personal Growth that will run from August to November.
Based on John Maxwell’s book, The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth, the series will feature local business professionals sharing their stories that relate to Maxwell’s principles.
- Greg Smith, chairman of Compco Industries.
- Mark Wenick, regional president of Chemical Bank.
- Bishop Thomas and Pastor Thomas of Victory Christian Church.
- Sara Reichard, director of Gifted Services and founder of The Lewis Center for Gifted Learning – Valley Christian Schools.
- Beth Scheller, chief operating officer of the Youngstown YMCA.
- Krish Mohip, CEO of Youngstown City Schools.
- Chris Jaskiewicz, president of HopeStar.
Events will take place 7:30 a.m. on Aug. 23, Sept. 20, Oct. 18 and Nov. 11. Cost per event is $25 for regional chamber members and $40 for prospective members.
The chamber is also offering a special registration fee for all four programs: $80 for members and $135 for prospective members.
Sponsorship opportunities also are available for this program.
To register for these events or to secure a sponsorship opportunity, email Mary Beth Wyko or call 330 744 2131, ext. 1212.
Copyright 2017 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.
Published by The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.
CLICK HERE to subscribe to our print edition and sign up to our free daily headlines.