COLUMBIANA, Ohio – For 66 years the Columbiana Area Chamber of Commerce has recognized individuals, groups and businesses by awarding those who have made a positive difference in our community, exemplified excellence in their field, or contributed to the betterment of the Columbiana area.
This year, the chamber will host its 66th Annual Awards Banquet March 2 at 5:30 p.m. at the Dutch Village Inn Banquet Center here.
One Cello will perform and Karen Vadino will be the guest speaker at the banquet.
This year the following businesses and individuals will be recognized:
- New Construction Award: Columbiana Dairy Queen
- Business Expansion Award: PHD Manufacturing, Inc.
- Adaptive Reuse and Upgrade Award: Rankin’s Meat Market
- Entrepreneur Award: Brad & Becky Rance
- Planned Unit Development Award: KDC Properties IX, LLC
- Business of the Year: St. Jude Church
- Businessperson of the Year: Lance Willard
- Outstanding Community Service: Jim Klemann
- Lifetime of Services: Ken Allcorn and P. Earl Corey
- Educator of the Year: Kathy Keaggy Brown
Cost is $30 to attend and reservations must be made no later then Feb. 15 by calling 330 482 3822 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2019 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.
Published by The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.
CLICK HERE to subscribe to our print edition and sign up to our free daily headlines.