Attendance at the seminar qualifies for one safety council rebate program external training credit, and the group rating two-hour training requirement. Certifications will be provided at the end of the seminar.
Breakfast and lunch will be served at the seminar. Registration must be received by April 20. To register email Info@componemco.com.
Speakers and topics will be:
- Michael Chichak, medical director, Hometown Urgent Care regional: Scope and impact of lower back pain in the workplace.
- Thomas Yankush, medical director, Rehab Unlimited & CompOne: Anatomy of the lumbar spine, low back injuries and treatment management.
- Ronnda Kertes, human resource consultant, Paychex: Job descriptions increasing compliance and reducing risk.
- Christine Nickloes, operations manager, Sheakley: Benefits and requirements of a modified duty offsite program.
- Mark Pallo, workers’ compensation and risk management consultant, Sheakley: Understanding a risk assessment.
- Shanna Dunbar, president, WorkPlace Health Inc.: Case management in workers’ compensation.
- Matt Hennis, public awareness/service coordinator of Ohio Utilities Protection Service: What is the process for contacting the Ohio Utilities Protection Service and the responsibilities of the excavator/homeowner.
- Christine Williams, business consultant, BWC Youngstown Service Office: To review Better You, Better Ohio.
- Walter Duzzny Sr., National Safety Council: Emergency planning, preparedness is the answer.
Copyright 2018 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.
Published by The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.
CLICK HERE to subscribe to our print edition and sign up to our free daily headlines.