Tell us your story! What is Your “New Normal?”
The information you provide will be published in GR1 along with dozens of positive and uplifting stories about how our region is growing and evolving. This one-of-its kind publication — now published in two editions in January and February — is the region’s No. 1 business resource.
There is no charge to submit story information, but you must meet the deadline: Jan. 11, 2023.
Growth Report 1 will feature story information submitted by:
• Economic and Community Development Agencies
• Business, Professional and Labor Organizations
• Educational Institutions
GR1 will be published Jan. 23, 2023. Once the print editions are published, Growth Report stories will be posted online and across our email and social media platforms.
Send your story submission to [email protected]. Also include a high-resolution photo and caption (with IDs left-to-right) that illustrates your Growth Report. (We cannot guarantee it will run, but we want to include as many images as possible.)
For guidance as you compile your submission, consider answering these questions:
- What does the “new normal” look like in your organization in terms of changes made during the pandemic that have become permanent?
- Changes to your product/service offerings? To your workforce? To the markets you serve or plan to expand into? To your mission? To your customers/prospects/donors?
- What were your notable organizational successes in 2022 and what are you doing to keep that momentum going in 2023?
- In what areas do you plan for growth in 2023?
- What significant investments did you make in 2022? Investment plans for 2023?
- What is the 2023 outlook for your organization?
- How is technology transforming the way you operate or communicate?
- How did your organization give back to the community in 2022?
- Is there a notable employee or volunteer that you would like to recognize?
- Year founded, number of employees, general description of products/services.
- The name and title of the person to whom the company information should be attributed must be included as well as the full organization name and address, telephone and email of the person submitting report.
Guidelines for submitting story information:
- Submit no more than 600 words.
- Copy slanted toward advertising will be deleted.
- Reports are subject to standard news editing, available space and date of submission.
- Organizations that miss the Growth Report 1 deadline will not be eligible for publication in Growth Report 2.