Transformation, Moving Forward
We’ve overcome obstacles, built and transformed our companies, rebuilt our region’s business base and we keep moving forward, even as our marketplace is transformed by forces outside our control.
Our business community is determined and resilient. That’s why it’s important that we document your accomplishments — your company’s growth and transformation — in Growth Report 2019, which will be published Jan. 30, 2019.
Tell us your story of growth and transformation!
The information you provide will be published in Growth Report 2019 along with more than 200 positive and uplifting stories about how other businesses in our region are growing and transforming. This one-of-its-kind publication — more than 130 pages packed with vital information — is the region’s No. 1 business resource.
There is no charge to submit story information.
The deadline is Jan. 17, 2019. Send to email@example.com.
Here’s the information we ask you to provide:
- What are your growth and transformation plans for 2019?
- How did you grow and transform your organization, its products, services, workforce and market in 2018? What investments did you make last year?
- What is the 2019 outlook for your company? What investments are you planning to make?
- How is your industry/business sector transforming and how are you adapting to those changes?
- How is technology transforming the way you do business?
- What are the key challenges you face in 2019 and how are you working to overcome them?
- Revenue growth in 2018 (percentage compared to 2017).
- Did you add employees (how many and their duties)?
- Company and employee recognition?
- Community service by employees?
- Charitable donations?
- Year founded, number of employees, general description of products/service information.
- The name and title of the person to whom the company information should be attributed must be included as well as the full company name and address, telephone and email of the person submitting report.
“Bonus” question: How well are the region’s economic development organizations performing to achieve diversification? What should be done that isn’t being done? What should the business community do to better support economic development and diversification?
Guidelines for submitting story information:
- All reports must be sent to Growth@Business-Journal.com
We cannot guarantee placement if reports are sent to other email addresses.
- Submit no more than 600 words.
- Copy slanted toward advertising will be deleted.
- Reports are subject to standard news editing and available space.
- Photographs will not be accepted for publication.
For more information about advertising, call
Jan O’Malley 330 227 7129 or email
For questions about submitting a story, call
Andrea Wood 330 333 7769 or email