Send us the information and we’ll include your company’s growth story among the 200-plus organizations that will be featured in Growth Report 2018 — the region’s No. 1 source of company information.
There is no charge to submit story information. The deadline is Jan. 18, 2018.
Here’s what we need you to tell us:
- Growth plans for 2018.
- Revenue growth in 2017 (percentage compared to 2016).
- Did you add employees (how many and their duties)?
- Did you invest in new technology, equipment? If so, what and how did it result in more sales, etc.; make your company more efficient?
- Did you expand your market range, use of social media? Where and how?
- What were your key challenges in 2017? How were they overcome?
- What is the 2018 outlook for your company, your industry, the region’s economy?
- Company and employee recognitions.
- Community service by employees.
- Charitable donations.
- Year founded, number of employees, general description of products/service information.
- How is your company using the Internet and Social Media to boost its business? What lessons have you learned? Please share your insights.
Guidelines for submitting story information:
- ALL reports must be sent to Growth@Business-Journal.com. We cannot guarantee placement if reports are sent to other email addresses.
- Submit no more than 600 words.
- The name and title of the person to whom the company information should be attributed to must be included as well as the full company name and address, telephone and email of the person submitting the report.
- Copy slanted toward advertising will be deleted.
- Reports are subject to standard news editing and available space.
- Photographs will not be accepted for publication.
Deadline for submitting story information:
Thursday, January 18, 2018
Submit information to:
For more information about advertising, call Jan O’Malley
330 227 7129 or email email@example.com.
For questions about submitting a story, call Andrea Wood
330 333 7769 or email firstname.lastname@example.org