CLEVELAND -- The 2014 Cleveland Auto Show in a word? Electric -- literally.
The moment my husband, Jack, and I passed through the doors of the International Exposition Center, our senses were assaulted by bright lights, gigantic blinking video displays, voices projected over P-A systems and the smells of pizza and cinnamon-tinged baked goods. More to the point, though, was the electricity that seemed to emanate from the crowd; we heard it in their voices and saw it in their smiles as they rushed to locate whatever model they came to find.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -- Green Youngstown received the Keep America Beautiful President’s Circle Award during the recent Keep America Beautiful’s 2014 National Conference. The award recognizes exemplary performance by certified affiliates of the national nonprofit in building and sustaining vibrant communities.
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Ohio businesses are invited to register for the Ohio Business Matchmaker. The event, which begins at 12:30 p.m. April 22 and continues through 4:30 p.m. April 23, will take place at the Hope Hotel, just outside the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton.
- Chamber Highlights Opportunities in Republic of Macedonia - March 5, 2014
- United Way to Host Golf Legends for Fundraiser - March 4, 2014
- Good Morning Boardman Breakfast Set for March 7 - March 4, 2014
- Regional Chamber Will Mark 20 Years at Annual Meeting - March 3, 2014
- Free Employee Training Topic at Salem Chamber - March 3, 2014
- Community Responds to Rescue Mission Call for Coats - February 27, 2014
- United Way Donor Wins 2014 Cruze Turbo Diesel - February 26, 2014
Copyright 2014 Youngstown Publishing Co. DBA The Business Journal
Developed by Tyler Clark Consulting.