Zoom Past the Competition! CLICK HERE to learn about the three phases of winning with webinars.
Webinars are an amazing way to build trust and credibility with your prospects and customers. Through this educational approach, you’ll gain brand recognition and generate leads via this LIVE event delivered online.
The Business Journal Webinar Services Include:
- Content and Messaging Strategy and Planning
- Content Asset Production Support
- Promotion Across our Print, Digital, Email and Social Media Platforms
- Live Event Production (via the ZOOM Platform)
- Post-Event Roundup Article and Video on YouTube.
- Measurement and Performance Metrics
- List of Attendees
- Atomized Content Opportunities
CLICK HERE for more information and to get your FREE webinar planning guide.
- Accelerate Business Performance With Automated Financial Planning | Hosted by NEO3 | Wednesday, Sept. 30 at noon | Register
- On Demand Workplace Health and Safety | Hosted by On Demand Occupational Medicine | Thursday, Oct. 1 at 11 a.m. | Register
- Driving Business to Success with Google My Business | Featuring iSynergy
- Survive, Adapt, Transform: Aiding Minority Businesses Through COVID-19 | Featuring The Business Journal
- Survive, Adapt, Transform: Doing Business in the New World | Featuring The Business Journal
- Survive, Adapt, Transform: Don’t Waste a Crisis | Featuring The Business Journal
- How to Reopen Successfully | Featuring Sodexo | Roth
- Survive, Adapt, Transform: What Happens When Someone Gets Sick at Your Company? | Featuring The Business Journal
- Empower Your Marketing and Sales Teams with Hubspot | Featuring Prodigal
- Survive, Adapt, Transform: PPP Forgiveness and Tax Implications | Featuring The Business Journal
- A Healthy Start: Making Sure Your Facility Is Clean and Safe to Reopen | Featuring Contagion-Clean
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness | Featuring HD Davis CPAs
- Is Your Business Properly Insured? | Featuring L. Calvin Jones & Co.
- New Normal Please?!? COVID-Related Stress in the Workplace | Featuring Mahoning County Mental Health & Recovery Board
- Business Insurance and COVID-19 | Featuring Platt Insurance & Financial
- COVID-19’s Impact on the Real Estate Market | Featuring NextHome GO30Realty
- Reopening: What Business Owners Need to Know From a Legal Perspective | Featuring Johnson & Johnson Law Offices
- Planning, Measuring & Optimizing Digital Success Through Social Media | Featuring iSynergy
- How to Work Securely While Working Remotely | Featuring Peak I.T.
- COVID-19 Ramifications on Benefit Plans | Featuring DCW Group
- Advocacy Program for Small Business | Rally Around Small Business 2020 | Featuring The Business Journal
- PPP, EIDL and Unemployment | Featuring HD Davis CPAs, White Glove Payroll
- Business Updates in Response to COVID-19 | Featuring HD Davis CPAs, White Glove Payroll and MVEDC
- Using Google’s Platforms to Define, Track and Optimize Digital Success | Featuring iSynergy
- Grow Your Business with Google My Business | Featuring The Business Strategies Video Network
- LinkedIn 101 | How to Grow Relationships and Revenue at Scale | Featuring The Business Strategies Video Network
- Grow Revenue and Relationships with Video Marketing | Featuring The Business Strategies Video Network
- An Estate Plan For Us All | Featuring Home Savings
- 5 Ways to Supercharge Your Website | Featuring Robintek
- Top 10 Tax Changes for Small Business Owners | Featuring HD Davis CPAs