VIENNA, Ohio -- The Board of Directors of the Western Reserve Port Authority today voted unanimously to extend the employment contract of its executive director, Rose Ann DeLeon, until Dec. 31, 2014. The board acted on a recommendation made by the WRPA’s Economic Development Subcommittee.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio – The Mahoning Valley’s unemployment rate in April fell by more than half a percentage point from March, and was comparable to a year ago.
CLEVELAND, Ohio – Employment in the northeastern Ohio region is expected to reach 2.75 million workers by 2022, its highest level in two decades, Team NEO projects. Occupations with the most projected job openings through 2022 include health care, office and similar occupations, and production, according to the quarterly Cleveland Plus Economic Review released Monday.
- Business Economists Upbeat on Consumer Spending - May 21, 2013
- Retail Sales Rebounding as Consumers More Confident - May 20, 2013
- April Unemployment Rate Drops to 7% in Ohio - May 17, 2013
- New Business Filings Up in Ohio During April - May 17, 2013
- Penn National Anticipates Groundbreaking Ceremony - May 16, 2013
- Construction to Start Soon on $11M Hotel Project - May 15, 2013
- NFIB Members Pessimistic Amid 'Ho Hum' Recovery - May 14, 2013
Copyright 2013 Youngstown Publishing Co. DBA The Business Journal
Developed by Tyler Clark Consulting.