WASHINGTON -- The National Association for Business Economics expects the pace of economic growth to continue to pick up the remainder of this year and accelerate in 2014, finds its quarterly outlook, released today.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -- Bill Whittenberger, president and founder of Catacel Corp., is looking forward to further discussions with experts from the NASA Glenn Research Center in Cleveland.
Catacel was among four companies whose executives met with NASA Glenn subject-matter experts Thursday at Youngstown State University as part of the first NASA Roadshow to take place here.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -- Construction man-hours fell 9.5% in fiscal 2013 but the total value of projects on the books rose 31% to nearly $551 million, the Builders Association of Eastern Ohio and Western Pennsylvania reported Wednesday at its annual meeting.
The biggest project, according to a chart provided by the 170-member trade group, was the $250 million Pennant Midstream gas processing plant in New Middletown. Subtracting that project reduces total dollar volume to $300.8 million, its lowest level since fiscal 2007.
- US CFOs Less Optimistic about Economy - December 5, 2013
- Tax Credits Advance Pennex Expansion at Leetonia Plant - December 3, 2013
- Matalco Gets Tax Credits, NSP Project on Hold - December 2, 2013
- Ground Broken for Farrell Commerce Center - November 27, 2013
- Jobless Rates Drop but Still Above Year-Ago Figures - November 27, 2013
- Mahoning River Group Gains Park Service Support - November 26, 2013
- Downtown Developers Plan Apartments, Grocery Store - November 25, 2013
Copyright 2013 Youngstown Publishing Co. DBA The Business Journal
Developed by Tyler Clark Consulting.