YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio – The seven-county coalition pursuing a federal designation that would give it a leg up in securing funding from Washington should stay on its own course, not join Pittsburgh’s effort, Mayor John McNally said Friday.
The Western Reserve Port Authority is preparing an application to be designated one of 12 "Investing in Manufacturing Communities Partnerships"
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio – The German Marshall Fund of the United States and Mayor John McNally, in support of the White House Strong Cities, Strong Communities Initiative, will host a two-day workshop March 10-11 at the Covelli Centre.
The event is called the Youngstown Strong Cities, Strong Communities Bootcamp. It will bring together national experts and local stakeholders to share knowledge and exchange ideas in support of the mayor’s key economic development initiatives and the activities of Youngstown’s Strong Cities, Strong Communities Fellowship Team.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -- In response to concerns presented by the city’s fire chief, demolition of the Kress Building downtown should begin in about two weeks, says a representative of the Youngstown Central Area Community Improvement Corp.
The Youngstown Design Review Committee approved allowing the YCACIC to move forward on demolition of the building, 117-121 W. Federal St., at its meeting Tuesday morning.
- Ohio Expands Quicker Business Filings at Website - March 5, 2014
- Metro Area Ranks High on Site Selection's Top 10 - March 4, 2014
- Valley Land Banks to Get $7M in Demolition Funds - February 28, 2014
- City OKs Development Agreement for VAM USA Mill - February 28, 2014
- Census Data Show Growth in Ohio Agriculture - February 27, 2014
- City Anticipates Decision on VAM Project in 30 Days - February 27, 2014
- Report Finds Currency Reform Would Create Millions of Jobs - February 27, 2014
Copyright 2014 Youngstown Publishing Co. DBA The Business Journal
Developed by Tyler Clark Consulting.