21 KWGD Attorneys Named ‘Best Lawyers in America’
Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths & Dougherty Co., L.P.A. (KWGD) is pleased to announce that 21 attorneys from the firm have been recognized in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America® including 3 attorneys named a “Lawyer of the Year”.
Best Lawyers uses an exhaustive peer review process in which more than 36,000 leading attorneys cast almost 4.4 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas.
The “Lawyer of the Year” award goes to the attorney who received the highest overall peer feedback for his or her area of specialty, and only one is recognized in each specialty and location each year.
The 3 KWGD Attorneys recognized to Best Lawyers in America “Lawyer of the Year” 2023 are:
- Karen S. McQueen – Labor Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Leslie I. Kuntz – Employment Law – Management
- Randall C. Hunt – Corporate Law
The 21 KWGD attorneys named to Best Lawyers in America 2023 are:
- Randall C. Hunt – Corporate Law and Merger and Acquisitions Law
- Scott M. Zurakowski – Employment Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Dianne Blocker Brawn – Trusts and Estates
- David E. Butz – Family Law
- Jacqueline Bollas Caldwell – Environmental Law
- Richard E. Davis – Elder Law and Trusts and Estates
- Jason F. Haupt – Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Leslie Iams Kuntz – Employment Law – Management and Labor Law – Management
- Jennifer L. Lile – Elder Law
- Paul H. Malesick II – Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Karen Soehnlen McQueen – Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Terry A. Moore – Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Commercial Litigation, Corporate Law and Merger and Acquisitions Law
- Edward D. Murray – Workers’ Compensation law – Employers
- Owen J. Rarric – Commercial Litigation
- Sam O. Simmerman – Banking and Finance Law and Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- John M. Tucker – Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- William G. Williams – Litigation – Real Estate and Oil and Gas Law
- Edward V. Buehrle – Real Estate Law
- James F. Contini II – Elder Law, Litigation – Trusts and Estates and Trusts and Estates
- John P. Maxwell – Commercial Litigation
- Matthew P. Mullen – Litigation – Insurance
Best Lawyers in America, first published in 1983, is the oldest peer-review publication in the legal profession. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed.
Copyright 2023 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.