Full Time – REMOTE optional
Are you ready to take on a sales role with the most dynamic multi-media company in the region? If you are passionate about client success and developing your career in media and marketing, then this is the right role for you.
The Youngstown Publishing Company is seeking a dynamic individual to join the commercial team that supports our portfolio of content brands including The Business Journal and After Hours Youngstown.
We’re hiring for aptitude and attitude. This is a highly unique opportunity for the right person to partner with us to build the commercial organization of the future. The career path may evolve into broader leadership and general management roles as the organization grows and scales. It’s up to the individual to blaze the trail and make it happen.
Accountable for meeting revenue targets with both key accounts and topical accounts by leveraging Hubspot CRM and a robust messaging program. Through your energy and passion, the goal is to create a compelling vision of the future for our excellent clients.
Stay true to our mission “to promote the growth of business, industry and quality of life in the Mahoning and Shenango Valleys.
FOCUS OF ROLE:
- Key Client Engagement – foster relationships with key accounts and represent our media brands overall.
- Team Collaboration
- Quota Achievement – have a plan — and drive the plan – to hit the numbers.
- Entrepreneur – Create the future! Develop growth opportunities for themselves and others.
- Dynamic communication skills
- Relationship building
- Unify team
- Prioritization through Technology and Innovation
- Industry Expertise
DAY TO DAY JOB
This role requires hustle and use of technology (HubSpot and Social Media.) Directly generate and manage print and digital display revenue – as well as custom content – each month. Know the client and their goals — and help them reach their goal by maximizing the potential of each account by leveraging our platforms. Create innovative and interesting ways to market and monetize our platforms through email messaging and video strategies.
Near Term Expectations
- This role will carry a direct account list of several hundred key accounts and “topical” accounts.
- Leverage HubSpot and its capabilities to the fullest extent. Follow strict compliance guidelines.
- Target 30 fresh contacts each day via email, video, phone and in-person meetings.
- Engage with team development and engagement plans through role-plays and script development.
- Support the methodology in the 2021 Sales Playbook.
- Base Salary + Commissions
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
To Apply: Please email JHerrmann@Business-Journal.com