Builders Association Elects 2020 Officers
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio – At its 50th annual business meeting Wednesday members of the Builders Association of Eastern Ohio and Western Pennsylvania elected the organization’s 2020 officers and executive committee members. This group of local construction industry veterans will all serve a one-year term
The new president is Robert A. Donatelli, president of Donatelli Electric in Sharpsville Pa. Donatelli is a lifelong resident of Mercer County and a 50-year member of the electricians’ union. He started his career in construction as a mason tender in Sharon, Pa., while attending college, then worked as a union electrician for 23 years before starting his own company.
Donatelli Electric has always been affiliated with the IBEW and is a member of NECA. Donatelli serves on the board Penn Northwest Development Corp. and is vice chairman of the Mercer County Industrial Development Authority. He previously served on the Sharpsville Area School Board.
Other members elected as officers at the annual meeting are:
- First vice president: Anthony Hufford, vice president, Pro-Tec Roofing, Lordstown
- Second vice president: Scott Froelich, vice president, TEMA Roofing Services, Girard.
- Third vice president: Jason Santini, vice president, Santini Builders, Washingtonville.
- Treasurer: Mark Zeidenstein, senior vice president, L. Calvin Jones & Co., Canfield.
- Past president: Sam Boak, president, Boak and Sons, Austintown.
- Executive Vice President: Kevin Reilly, executive vice Ppresident of The Builders.
2020 members of the executive committee include: Rob Campbell, Gary Casey, Dave Collins, Bob Daloise, Joe DeSalvo, Ken DiPanfilo, Jeff Donatelli, Harry Grafton, John Handerhan, Jerry Harper, George Johnson, Jeff Mason, Bill Petro, Jim Santini, Ed Stevens and Jerry Zreliak.
The Builders represents about 150 contractors and affiliated construction industry services members from Columbiana, Mahoning and Trumbull counties in Ohio and Lawrence and Mercer counties in Pennsylvania.
Pictured at top: 2020 officers and members of the executive committee for The Builders Association of Eastern Ohio and Western Pennsylvania.
Copyright 2021 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.