Community Foundation Accepting Scholarship Applications
YOUNGSTOWN/WARREN, Ohio – The Community Foundation of the Mahoning Valley is accepting applications for scholarships.
Applications, which can be found HERE, are due by March 1. Those applying need to fill out only one application for all of the foundation’s scholarships. Applicants will need to complete a set of standard questions that determine what scholarships they can apply for. After being notified, students will be prompted to provide any additional information needed for their eligible scholarship applications.
Scholarship recipients will be notified of their award by the end of June.
Scholarships are available for students meeting a variety of criteria, including current high school students as well as those already enrolled in a post-secondary education program. All Mahoning Valley students are encouraged to apply.
Available scholarships include:
- Athena Scholarship;
- The C.M. (Jerry) Collins Memorial Scholarship;
- Gail T. Dennison Mahoning County Saddle Horse 4-H Committee Scholarship;
- Melinda Henning Scholarship;
- Loren S. Hunter Memorial Fund Scholarship;
- George L. Madigan Scholarship;
- MyPath Mahoning Valley Scholarships;
- Jean Rider Scholarship;
- Purple Heart Gary Gutelius Memorial Scholarship;
- Eric H. Templeton Memorial Scholarship Fund;
- Trumbull Memorial Health Foundation Scholarship;
- Trumbull Retired Teachers Association Scholarship;
- Warren City Schools Foundation Scholarships;
- The Wilkins Family Scholarship;
- The Veronica Willo Scholarship;
- Woman’s Board of Youngstown Scholarship.
Published by The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.