June 2020 Issue
The Business Journal empowers people to converse around shared interests, helping to start important conversations on the news, politics, style, and culture that helps to push the region forward.
If you are a current subscriber, you can browse the latest issue via the button below.
In This Issue:
- Sampson Estate Occupies a Central Place in Youngstown History
- Winery Region Hopes to Uncork Sales Over Memorial Day Weekend
- Restaurants Try to Rebuild Customer Base
- Hit Hard, Working Harder to Recover: Barbers and Salons
- Hit Hard, Working Harder to Recover: Manufacturing
- Hit Hard, Working Harder to Recover: Health Care
- Couple Plans Winery at Landmark Site