MidAugust 2023 Issue
The Business Journal empowers people to converse around shared interests, helping to start important conversations on the news, politics, style, and culture that helps to push the region forward.
If you are a current subscriber, you can browse the latest issue via the button below.
In This Issue:
- Mercer County’s Homegrown Initiative Enlists Young Adults
- Downtown Construction: It’s Complicated and It’s a Mess
- FedEx Delivers $21M Project to Hermitage
- Team NEO Reports Results in Efforts to Improve Talent, Equity
- Shenango Chamber Puts Focus on Membership
- Magnet Partnership Aims to Boost Valley Manufacturing
- Mercer Stakeholders Gather for Economic Summit