November 2023 Issue
The Business Journal empowers people to converse around shared interests, helping to start important conversations on the news, politics, style, and culture that helps to push the region forward.
If you are a current subscriber, you can browse the latest issue via the button below.
In This Issue:
- Colleges and Universities Deal with Demographics, Public Perceptions
- KSU Trumbull to Prepare Students for High-Tech Manufacturing Jobs
- LaunchBox Connects Resources to Entrepreneurs
- YSU Research Is Out of This World
- Column: Want $1 Million or More? Don’t Count on the Lottery
- Column: We Built It and ‘They’ Are Coming