What are the aspirations of young Mahoning Valley residents? What are their perceptions of the Valley, and are they looking to stay … or leave? In the MidNovember Edition, we start our series Will They Leave or Stay to find out what young people are saying.
Also, a tireless teacher helps students weld future careers, Team NEO studies the jobs imbalance, NEOMED trains the next generation of clinicians, the Hoyt Center enriches community life and Andrea Wood, publisher of The Business Journal, is inducted into the Press Club of Cleveland Hall of Fame. Enjoy these stories and more in our FREE version of our MidNovember 2019 edition!
Order your print copy before they’re all gone!
Check out our past e-editions!
- Brain Gain: What Works, What Doesn’t
- Teaching Workforce Additive Manufacturing
- Never Too Late to Learn New Skills
- NFL Helmet Challenge
- Senior Care Roundtable
- Brain Gain is Teenager’s Business
- Girls Get Hands-on STEM at Manufacturing Camps
- How to Attract, Keep Young People Here
- ‘Ask for Her’ to Help Fight Breast Cancer
- Take Straight Path to Crooked Tongue
- Kicking Off Brain Gain
- Valley Skilled Trades Expo
- Columbiana County
- Breast Cancer Survivors Tell Their Stories
- Women in Business
- Impact Makers: The Walnut Grove
- New Faces at The Business Journal
- Introducing The Flight Crew
- YSU Penguin Preview
- Shenango Valley
- What’s next for The Business Journal?
- What’s next for the local news landscape?
- Butler Institute of American Art | 100 Years
- Tax reform roundtable
- Rally Around Small Business
- Business grow from small to BIG
- African-American business owners
- 70 Years at HBK