Good Morning! Market Intel for Dec. 16, 2019
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio – The week begins with news that the company acclaimed for binging big-name talent to the Covelli Centre and other venues in the Mahoning Valley is expanding into new markets.
Last week the top news was our exclusive story that revealed General Motors is financing the startup of Lordstown Motors Corp. with a $40 million mortgage.
More news about GM and Lordstown Motors plus entertainment and economic development news rounded out last week’s top stories.
Top Five Stories | The Business Journal, Youngstown Publishing Company
- GM Loans Lordstown Motors $40M to Buy, Retool Plant
- Golden Star Theaters to Acquire Regal Austintown
- Lordstown Motors Plans Battery, Engine Production in Former GM Plant
- LMC Investment Banker: ‘Positive’ Response but Not ‘Optimal Time’ to Raise $450M
- Hermitage Town Center to Develop ‘Sense of Place’
We’re committed to providing news, resources and market intel to help you grow your business. Please let us know if you have any questions or want to chat about our most viewed stories and growth strategies.
Copyright 2023 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.