The Business Journal kicks off its 40th anniversary year by inviting local businesses and organizations to participate in our Growth Report, once again to be published in two editions in January and February 2024.
The Growth Reports are traditionally our most-read issues of the year, and they’re used by many of our subscribers as a year-long reference.
Growth Report 1, to be published Jan. 22, includes stories about economic and community development organizations, professional and labor organizations, foundations, nonprofits, and educational institutions.
Growth Report 2, to be published Feb. 13, includes stories about for-profit businesses and health care entities.
Two Ways to Participate
• Submit a story: In our Growth Reports, YOU are the reporter. Follow our prompts, adhere to our basic submission guidelines and tell us what your organization is set to accomplish in 2024.
• Advertise: Double down on your exposure by placing an ad in one or both Growth Report editions. Be sure that our readers know where to find you and how to contact you.
Take Advantage by Committing Early
Advertisers who reserve their space by Dec. 31, 2023, are entitled to the following perks:
- Priority status for activation of your story in print, online, in emails and on social media
- Preferential ad placement in the publications
- Eligible for reduced advertising rates all year long
- A 5% discount should you pre-pay by Dec. 31
Contact your Business Journal rep to lock in premium placement. Start sharpening your pencils and brainstorming what you want Business Journal readers to know about your organization heading into 2024.