Tell us your story!
Growth Report 1 will feature stories from Economic and Community Development Agencies, Business, Professional and Labor Organizations; Foundations, Nonprofits and Educational Institutions.
GR1 will be published Jan. 18, 2022.
The information you provide will be published in GR1 along with dozens of positive and uplifting stories about how our region is growing and evolving. This one-of-its-kind publication — now published in two editions in January and February — is the region’s No. 1 business resource.
After the print editions are published, Growth Report stories will be posted online and across our email and social media platforms.
There is no charge to submit story information but you must meet the deadline: Jan 6, 2022.
Send to Growth@business-journal.com
For guidance as you compile your submission, consider answering these questions:
What obstacles did you overcome? What were your notable organizational successes in 2021 and what are you doing to keep that momentum going into 2022? What steps are you taking to address the worker shortage, the “great resignation,” changing dynamics among business leaders, developers, investors and donors?
- What are your primary growth and transformation plans for 2022?
- How would you characterize your organization’s performance in 2021 (ex. Relating to revenue growth, products/services, workforce)?
- Describe at least one way your employees, funders, board members or those you serve rallied or did something extraordinary to support your organization during the pandemic?
- What is the 2022 outlook for your organization? What investments are you planning to make? And in what segments of your operation?
- How is your organization changing and how are you adapting to emerging challenges?
- What is one lesson-learned from the pandemic era that has caused you to re-think or permanently change a facet of your operations?
- Share at least one example how your organization is actively playing a role in shaping the region’s future.
- We as the collective Mahoning and Shenango Valleys are fond of saying we’re an excellent place to do business and raise a family. What do those claims mean to your organization and what is at least one way you plan on contributing toward making them a reality in 2022?
- Finish this thought: In order for our region to emerge from the pandemic stronger than before, we must…
- Submit a high-resolution photo with IDs. (We cannot guarantee it will run, but we will be including select images in this year’s publication)
- Year founded, number of employees, general description of products/services.
- The name and title of the person to whom the company information should be attributed must be included as well as the full company name, website and address; telephone and email of the person submitting report.
Guidelines for submitting story information:
- All reports must be sent to Growth@Business-Journal.com
We cannot guarantee placement if reports are sent to other email addresses.
- Submit no more than 600 words.
- Copy slanted toward advertising will be deleted.
- Reports are subject to standard news editing, available space and date of submission.
- Photographs will be considered for publication.
- Organizations that miss the Growth Report 1 story deadline will not be eligible for publication in Growth Report 2.