Tell us your story!
Growth Report 2 will include stories submitted by individual
Businesses; Hospitals, Health Care companies and agencies.
We want to share your story of growth and triumph in these uncertain times!
The information you provide will be published in GR2 along with dozens of positive and uplifting stories about how for-profit businesses and health-care facilities and agencies are growing and evolving. This one-of-its-kind publication — now published in two editions in January and February — is the region’s No. 1 business resource.
GR2 will be published Feb. 15, 2022. Stories also will be posted online and across our email and social media platforms.
There is no charge to submit story information but you must meet the GR2 story submission deadline: Jan 21, 2022. Send to [email protected]
For guidance as you compile your submission, consider answering these questions:
What obstacles did you overcome? What were your notable business successes in 2021 and what are you doing to keep that momentum going into 2022? What steps are you taking to address the worker shortage and the “great resignation?”
- What are your primary growth and transformation plans for 2022?
- What is the 2022 outlook for your business and industry in general? What investments are you planning to make? And in what segments of your operation?
- What are the key challenges you face in 2022 and how are you working to overcome them?
- How is your industry changing and how are you adapting to those changes?
- How is technology transforming the way you operate or communicate?
- How would you characterize your organization’s performance in 2021 (ex. Relating to products/services, workforce, market share, etc.)?
- What significant investments did you make in 2021?
- What is (at least) one lesson-learned from the pandemic era that has caused your organization to re-think or permanently change a facet of your operations?
- Revenue growth in 2021 (percentage compared to 2020 and/or pre-pandemic levels in 2019)?
- Notable organization and employee awards/recognition?
- Finish this thought: In order for our region to emerge from the pandemic stronger than before, we must…
- Submit a high-resolution photo with IDs. (We cannot guarantee it will run, but we will be including select images in this year’s publication.)
- Year founded, number of employees, general description of products/services.
- The name and title of the person to whom the company information should be attributed must be included as well as the full company name and address, telephone and email of the person submitting report.
Guidelines for submitting story information:
- All reports must be sent to [email protected]
We cannot guarantee placement if reports are sent to other email addresses.
- Submit no more than 600 words.
- Copy slanted toward advertising will be deleted.
- Reports are subject to standard news editing, available space and date of submission.
- Photographs will be considered for publication.