HBK Named One of the Best Employers in Ohio

COLUMBUS, Ohio – HBK CPAs & Consultants has been named one of the 2023 Best Employers in Ohio. 

The list includes 60 Ohio-based businesses. It is compiled and released annually by Best Companies Group in partnership with Crain’s Cleveland Business magazine. 

The Best Employers in Ohio list has two employer categories: small/medium (15 to 249 employees) and large (more than 250 employees). HBK ranked 12th in the large employer category.

Award recipients were selected based on a two-part Best Companies Group survey. The first part consisted of evaluating each nominated company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems and demographics, making up approximately 25% of the total evaluation. The remaining 75% consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. 

“Our success is due to the people we have brought on board over the years,” said Linda Evans, HBK chief human resources officer. “We’ve carefully selected individuals who not only have the knowledge and talent to do the job but who share the same values and enjoy working together.”

Evans said this has been particularly evident in the past few years as HBK navigated the pandemic. 

“Our employees have shown their true colors by supporting one another and working together to help our clients,” she said. “It’s our team’s collective spirit that sets us apart.”

Published by The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.