Kutlick Realty Announces Commercial Deals
BOARDMAN, Ohio – Kutlick Realty LLC announced Thursday a series of transactions it has completed involving commercial and industrial properties in the Mahoning Valley.
Recent transactions that the Boardman real estate company brokered include Cowles Tool’s relocation to the former Hynes Steel building on Four Mile Run Road in Austintown; the sale of five buildings with cranes on Center Road in Poland Township, totaling more 25,000 square feet of warehouse space available for lease.; and a 14,910-square-foot warehouse at 202 N. Meridian Road in Austintown sold to CES Group.
Kutlick also sold several closed Huntington Bank Branches, including Hanovreton/New Garden, Lowellville, and Washingtonville. Closed bank branches still available for sale in Alliance and Brookfield, the company said.
Restaurant deals Kutlick reported include a Dunkin Donuts to be constructed in North Lima at the corner of Market Street and South Avenue, ew Subways that will open on Market Street in Boardman by Eat N Park and one on Center Road in Poland next to Dairy Queen.
Other deals include:
- The sale of 13 acres on the southwest corner of state Route 11 and U.S. Route 224 in Canfield to a local developer for $550,000.
- The sale of the former Par Insurance building at 8255 South Ave. to Meridian Services.
- The opening of an office of the Center For Women at the Oakmont Plaza in Columbiana.
- A lease by Graphic Enterprises Office Solutions of space on Manor Hill in Canfield.
- Cricket Wireless’s lease of space at 3610 Belmont Ave., across from Walmart.
- Drive Medical’s lease of office space in Canfield on Seville Drive.
- The sale of a 130-unit self-storage and 10-room motel in Alliance for $725,000.
- The sale of a 4,600-square-foot office building at 8440 Market St. across from St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital.
- The sale of the Commonwealth Suburban Title Agency building on Phelps Street in Youngstown. Commonwealth remains in the downtown location and in Boardman.
- The sale of a retail plaza at 19 Sycamore Drive in New Middletown to a local investor after Kutlick finalized lease negotiations with Belleria Pizza.
Pictured: Bill Kutlick, owner of Kutlick Realty LLC.
SOURCE: Kutlick Realty LLC.
Copyright 2023 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.