Our Business Strategies section is featuring a new lineup of 90-Second Gurus for 2018, and we need your valuable insight.
The 90-Second Guru videos and columns spotlight local business professionals whose experience and insight can further viewers’ personal development, ultimately helping them advance professionally and benefiting their companies and the business community.
What it Means to Be a 90-Second Guru
Our content manager, Jeremy Lydic, will work directly with you to review topics and develop/talking points. Topic areas may include, but are not limited to:
- Productivity | Time Management | Mobile Apps | Life Hacks | Fitness/Wellness
- Financial Wellness | Communication & Collaboration | Entrepreneurship | Networking
- Community Involvement/Volunteerism | Continuing Education/Informal Learning
Viewers and readers should be inspired to put the info into action, and they should see the value in doing so – and recognize your expertise.
How Can I Be a Guru?
- Ten, 90-second videos that run for one week in Position No. 1 and then remain posted all year long PLUS two print and online columns per year.
- Content is featured on our website and shared to our network of nearly 30,000 social media followers, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Gurus are featured on a dedicated web page in the Business Strategies section of our website.
- Each Guru gets a dedicated web page with photo, brief bio and links to their content.
To reserve your space as a 90-Second Guru for 2018, contact your account executive or publisher Andrea Wood at 330 744 5023 Ext. 1001.