Mahoning Valley Manufacturers Coalition Appoints New Officers
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio – The Mahoning Valley Manufacturers Coalition this month appointed new officers from among its member manufacturing companies.
The coalition paid special tribute to former board member Dale Forester from Starr Manufacturing for her 10 years of service, which coincides with the founding of MVMC. Forester is a past president of the MVMC board and remains active with the organization.
The new MVMC officers will serve two-year terms on the workforce development partnership organization. They are:
- Joe Colletti, president, Marsh Bellofram/Specialty Fab.
- Ryan Englehart, vice president, Brilex.
- Kyle Kiraly, treasurer, Kiraly Tool & Die.
- Chris Allen, secretary, Ultium Cells.
- Matt Joing, immediate past president, Butech Bliss
Copyright 2022 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.