Market Intel for Feb. 10, 2020
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio — The new week begins with new opportunities for students at the Columbiana County Career and Technical Center as the new Precision Machining and Manufacturing Lab is unveiled this morning.
Last week, as winter weather reminded us it’s February, our readers liked learning about a new game lounge for tabletop players of all ages.
Stories about potential business opportunities spinning off from startup Lordstown Motors Corp. also topped the most-read chart.
Last Week’s Top-5 Stories | The Business Journal, Youngstown Publishing Company
- Watchtower Game Lounge Brings Tabletop Fun to Austintown
- Magic Tree Building Sold for $1.2 Million
- Pennex Sees Opportunities with Lordstown Motors Corp.
- Lordstown Motors is ‘Great Opportunity’ for Suppliers
- Women MVPs Stand Out at 25 Under 35 Ceremony
We’re committed to providing news, resources and market intel to help you grow your business. Please let us know if you have any questions or want to chat about our most viewed stories and growth strategies.
Copyright 2023 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.