McDonald’s Restaurants Collecting Winter Items for Youngstown Blue Coats
Seventeen McDonald’s restaurants in the Mahoning Valley are lending a hand to the Youngstown Blue Coats’ effort to help keep homeless individuals warm during the winter.
Members of the community can drop off gently used coats, boots, sleeping bags, winter gloves or winter hats in collection bins at any of the participating restaurants through Jan. 31.
The restaurants are located at:
- 1150 N. Canfield Niles Road, Austintown
- 428 N. Main St., Niles
- 586 E. Main St., Canfield
- 2796 Robbins Ave., Niles
- 691 McCartney Road, Campbell
- 2487 Parkman Road, Warren
- 3630 Belmont Ave., Liberty
- 570 Fifth Ave., Youngstown
- 2724 Salt Springs Road, Girard
- 1180 Boardman Poland Road, Boardman
- 20 North Canal St., Newton Falls
- 22 Boardman Canfield Road, Boardman
- 601 Midlothian Blvd., Youngstown
- 4291 Mahoning Ave., Warren
- 2110 Niles Courtland Road, Niles
- 900 Western Reserve Road, Boardman
- State Route 7 and Ohio Turnpike, North Lima
Youngstown Blue Coats is a nonprofit organization that supplies winter clothing to people who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless across 11 counties in Ohio and Pennsylvania.
Published by The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.