Mercy Health Opens Multiservice Medical Center
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio – Mercy Health – Youngstown held a ribbon-cutting ceremony for the new Mercy Health – Belmont Medical Center, formerly the Veterans Affairs Clinic.
The 25,000-square-foot medical center is home to the following:
- Mercy Health – Youngstown Primary Care;
- Mercy Health – Youngstown Geriatrics;
- Mercy Health – Youngstown Women’s Center;
- Mercy Health – Belmont Primary Care;
- Mercy Health – Belmont Recovery Services.
“Historically, people would have to walk or take a bus or drive to five different locations to receive the same services that are available in this building today,” said Dr. John Luellen, market president of Mercy Health – Lorain and Youngstown. “Our goal was to be very patient-centric in the work that we do and think about what it takes for an individual to actually get to and receive care.”
Copyright 2023 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.