PNC Bank to Present 13th Annual Women in Business Week
PITTSBURGH, Pa. – PNC Bank will present its 13th annual Women in Business Week, featuring in-person meetings, events and virtual webinars, on May 8-12.
The annual event is intended to provide women financial decision-makers with insights applicable to the financial roles they may play, from business owners and “household CFOs” to corporate executives.
“This year’s Women in Business Week events were inspired by the women game changers who continue to leave a lasting impact on industries such as sports, education, outdoor adventure and more,” said Beth Marcello, head of PNC’s Women’s Business Development. “Our Women in Business Week speakers will offer their motivating experiences and insights on a variety of topics relevant to financial decision-makers today through a number of lenses, from the game of women’s soccer to educating children about money management.”
The Women in Business Week webinars are free and open to the public. Register HERE. The webinar schedule:
- 1 p.m. May 8: “On Tap: The New Faces of Leadership at America’s Oldest Brewery” – learn how the family’s sixth generation – all women – are leading Yuengling into a third century. Featuring Wendy Yuengling Baker, chief administrative officer of D.G. Yuengling & Son Inc.
- 1 p.m. May 9: “Women Leading the Way” – a panel discussion with women who are game changers in their industries. Featuring SaLisa L. Berrien, founder and CEO of COI Energy; Karen Hanlon, COO, Highmark Health; Caroline O’Connor, president of business operations, Florida Marlins; Lisa Purcell, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum’s executive vice president, External Affairs.
- 1 p.m. May 10: “Conquering Mountains and Breaking Barriers: A Conversation with Alison Levine” – a journey through challenges and triumphs in business and life. Featuring Alison Levine, First American Women’s Everest Expedition team captain.
- 1 p.m. May 11: “Chalk Talk with Julie Uhrman” – how Angel City is transforming the game of soccer into a movement for financial equality. Featuring Julie Uhrman, co-founder and president of Angel City FC.
- 1 p.m. May 12: “How to Talk to Kids About Money” – financial literacy for every stage, from pre-K through college. Featuring Emily Bouchard, head of Hawthorn Institute for Family Success, PNC Private Bank Hawthorn; Jeanine Fahnestock, senior vice president, deputy executive director, PNC Grow Up Great; Melodie “MJ” Roach, financial advisor, PNC Bank; Natalie S. Talpas, senior vice president, head of Retail Digital and Emerging Payments Strategy, PNC Bank.
Published by The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.