Premier Bank Donates $535,000 to Community Partners
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio – As part of its new “Powered by (kind) People. Fueled by You” campaign, Premier Bank has donated more than $535,000 to 75-plus community partners across its footprint.
The agencies, Premier Bank said in a statement, share the bank’s “dedication and passion for spreading kindness, doing good and making our communities stronger.”
“As the holiday season shines upon us, we are more inspired than ever to give back to our local communities and spread kindness in the places that we call home,” said Premier’s chief banking officer, Vince Liuzzi, in a statement. “There’s no better way to celebrate the true meaning of the season than by giving thanks and lending a helping hand to the community partners who provide vital services to those in need.”
Local organizations receiving funds from Premier Bank are:
- Akron Children’s Hospital Mahoning Valley
- Angels for Animals
- Beatitude House
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Youngstown
- Coleman Professional Services
- Columbiana Area Tourism Bureau
- Economic Action Group Inc.
- Golden String Inc.
- Jewish Community Center
- Mahoning Youngstown Community Action Partnership
- Niles Community Services
- OCCHA Inc.
- Our Community Kitchen
- Potential Development
- Stambaugh Auditorium
- United Way of Trumbull County
- United Way of Youngstown and the Mahoning Valley
- Valley Economic Development Partners
Some local organizations with that have worked with Premier Bank are highlighted in a video series produced by The Business Journal. The videos can be watched HERE.
Copyright 2023 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.