Premier Bank Initiative Awarded $421K to Valley Organizations in 2022
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio – Premier Bank announced Tuesday it awarded more than $421,000 to 122 organizations in the Mahoning Valley in 2022 as part of the Powered By (kind) People. Fueled By You. initiative.
“Giving back to our local communities and spreading kindness in the places that we call home is at the heart of what we do,” said Josh Toot, Premier Bank’s Mahoning Valley market president. “We truly value our relationships with our community partners and we’re appreciative of the work that they do to enrich the lives of families here in the Mahoning Valley. We believe that working together, we can make our community stronger.”
Here are some of the efforts supported by Premier Bank:
• Akron Children’s Hospital Mahoning Valley, for the Emergency Department expansion project
• Ballet Western Reserve, for sponsorship of “The Nutcracker”
• Brightside Project, for the Empowerment Bus
• Golden String, for sponsorship of the Gabba Camp golf outing
• Potential Development, for sponsorship of Trivia With a Twist and the Mahoning Valley Pizza Cook-off
• Youngstown Area Jewish Federation, for inclusion programming
• Youngstown CityScape, for sponsorship of Sparkle Youngstown
More information about how Premier Bank is supporting local initiatives, events and projects is available here.
Published by The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.