Regional Chamber Names New Board Members, Officers
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio – The Youngstown/Warren Regional Chamber has named seven new members to its board of directors for 2021, as well as the board’s new officers.
The new board chairman is Michael Schrock, Mahoning Valley market president for TCF Bank, while James Gasior, president and CEO of Cortland Bank, has been named first vice chairman.
Other vice chairmen are Matt Blair, partner at Blair & Latell Co.; Esther Buschau, director of corporate marketing at Cafaro Co.; Dr. Ronald Dwinnells, CEO of One Health Ohio; and Ed Muransky, CEO of The Muransky Companies. Neil Kaback, partner at Cohen & Co., was named treasurer. The immediate past chairman is Donald Kline, group president of Bon Secours Mercy Health.
Those reappointed to the Regional Chamber’s board are Tricia Gerry, vice president of operations at VEC Inc.; Claudia Kovach, vice president of City Machine Technologies; Gary Small, president of Premier Bank; and Jim Tressel, president of Youngstown State University.
New members of the board are:
- Jon Arnold, CEO and co-founder, The J. Arnold Wealth Management Co.
- Scott Fleming, co-president, Aim Transportation Solutions.
- Tom Gallagher, plant director, Ultium Cells.
- Mark Lamoncha, CEO, Humtown Products.
- Vern Richberg, regional director, Youngstown Minority Business Assistance Center.
- Jackie Stewart, director of external affairs, Encino Energy.
- John Wilczynski, executive director, America Makes.
Published by The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.