River Rock at the Amp Tribute Concert Series Unveils Lineup
WARREN, Ohio – Tickets and season passes are now on sale for the River Rock at the Amp tribute band concert series.
Ten concerts will take place on Saturdays between June 10 and Aug. 26 at the Warren Community Amphitheatre.
Each night includes two bands, with the opener starting at 5:30 p.m. and the headliner at 8:30 p.m. The headliner’s set will include an intermission and end at 11 p.m.
Admission is $10 or $12 each night (free for children 12 and under with an adult) and can be purchased at the gate, or in advance at riverrockattheamp.com and at Sunrise Inn, 510 E. Market St. River Rock is presented by Sunrise Entertainment.
The family-friendly events typically draw over a thousand people. Food, beer and other drinks will be available for purchase.
Here is the schedule:
- June 10: 7 Bridges (Eagles tribute), with Huckin Fillbillies, $10.
- June 17: Disco Inferno, with Old Skool, $10.
- June 24: Prince Proiect (Prince), with No Funk No Justice, $10.
- July 8: E5C4P3 (Journey) and co-headliner The Best of Times (Styx), $12.
- July 15: Face 2 Face (Elton John and Billy Joel), with RDNA, $10.
- July 22: Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd), with Invincible (Pat Benatar), $12.
- July 29: Queen Nation (Queen), with Bad Juju, $12.
- Aug. 5: Forever Seger (Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band), with Back Traxx, $10.
- Aug. 19: No Fences (Garth Brooks), with Chris Higbee, $10.
- Aug. 26: Zoso (Led Zeppelin), with Harvest (Neil Young), $10.
Pictured at top: Queen Nation is one of the returning acts at this year’s River Rock at the Amp series.
Published by The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.