Job Description for Account Executive
The Business Journal’s mission is to champion the growth of business and industry across the five-county region. As the definitive record of market transformation, our multimedia platform of business news, strategies and resources are driving significant growth for both our clients and ourselves.
We’re looking for a dynamic account executive to listen, diagnose and prescribe growth strategies for our commercial accounts.
- Be a key leader, driver, and contributor to developing and growing our business in the 5-county region.
- Become a trusted marketing advisor to our prospects and clients.
- Identify, secure and retain new accounts for our branding and lead generation services.
- Partner with clients and prospects to develop strategies and services to support key growth initiatives by leveraging our audience platform.
- Passion, knowledge, and experience in sales and digital marketing.
- Ability to establish and grow client and industry relationships using consultative techniques as demonstrated by client retention and revenue growth.
- Must be a strategic thinker with experience in developing and implementing conceptual, holistic client solutions.
- Entrepreneurial vision and success growing a business and/or new product line.
- Outstanding leadership qualities demonstrated by excellent communication, presentation skills and enthusiasm to take on difficult initiatives.
- Must have the ability to inspire, motivate, develop and lead.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of sales/business development experience
- Focused on achieving revenue and margin targets
- Ability to identify and capitalize on trends and shifts in the marketplace
Most important skills:
- Fierce presentation skills
- Business consultant with bias for quantitative metrics and strong business acumen
- Ability to leverage relationships to drive business
- High Energy/Enthusiasm and Optimistic
- Commitment to excellence and flexibility
- Coachable/Demonstrated commitment to personal development and growth
Please email your resume to [email protected]