Speakers Set, Tickets Available for TEDxYoungstown 2024
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio – The speaker lineup is set and tickets are available for TEDxYoungstown 2024.
The event will take place March 8 in the Spotlight Theater at Bliss Hall on the campus of Youngstown State University.
Tickets for the event can be purchased HERE.
Local speakers include:
- Ayana Symone, an accomplished author and podcaster, will share insights on overcoming a challenging past to embrace an abundant future.
- Devyn Bellamy, HubSpot senior marketing manager, will provide marketing insights gained since creating his first website during the dial-up era.
- Jennifer Pintar, YSU assistant provost, will explore the impact of generative AI on higher education.
- Rachel Flickinger, a certified life and leadership coach, will discuss unlocking the potential of great leadership through intuition.
The event will also showcase speakers from around the world, including:
- Curt Thomas, U.S. Air Force officer and author, will share his story about overcoming extreme adversity to achieve success.
- Joe Weston, international trainer and author, will reveal techniques to help others find peace and unity with those who hold different views.
- Kassi Kincaid, creator of children’s literacy program Book Days, will discuss the transformative power of reading.
- Unni Turrettini, speaker and author, will examine the keys to human connection that form enriching relationships.
- Zach Arend, former saddle bronc riding champion, will discuss how to create work environments based on autonomy and personal responsibility.
- Eric Hodgdon, grief coach and author, will discuss moving beyond mental barriers to cope with loss.
- Reyné O’Shaughnessy, trailblazer and influencer in the aviation industry, will share her expertise.
- Dianna Simonson, author and entrepreneur, will speak about parenting as the first line of defense against youth suicide.
- Katy Stevens and Mo Barrett, unlikely best friends, will relate how they aim to disrupt monotony through unforgettable experiences, wit and wisdom.
- Krishnni Khanna, a high school student and author, will disclose her experiences as an immigrant, and how repetition transforms misinformation into truths.
- Molly Spearman, former South Carolina superintendent of education, will emphasize the value of meaningful conversation.
- Morgan Watt, U.S. Air Force first responder and member of the K9 explosive detection team, will discuss how he overcame PTSD from years of stress and chronic pain.
More information is available HERE.
Published by The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.