Sullivan Elected Chairman of Ohio Business Roundtable
COLUMBUS, Ohio – Members of the Ohio Business Roundtable have unanimously elected Frank Sullivan, chairman and CEO of RPM International Inc., as chairman of the roundtable. RPM International Inc. is a $6.1 billion, multinational company headquartered in Medina, which specializes in coatings, sealants, building materials and related services.
“From supply chain disruptions to workforce shortages, it is as important now more than ever for the business community to lean in to address these issues,” Sullivan says. “I am looking forward to taking over as the next chairman of the Roundtable and leveraging the influence of our member organizations to make a positive impact for Ohio.”
Effective Jan. 1, 2022, Sullivan will serve a two-year term. The Ohio Business Roundtable is comprised of 92 presidents and CEOs of the state’s top companies. The companies represented within the organization collectively employ nearly 500,000 Ohioans and combine for a total revenue exceeding $1.4 trillion.
The other members of the 2022 Ohio Business Roundtable Executive Committee include:
- Greg D. Carmichael, president and CEO, Fifth Third Bancorp
- Nicholas Akins, president and CEO, American Electric Power
- John F. Barrett, president and CEO, Western & Southern Financial Group
- Brian Chambers, chairman and CEO, Owens Corning
- Tanny Crane, president and CEO, The Crane Group
- Chris Gorman, chairman, president and CEO, KeyCorp
- Michael J. Hennigan, president and CEO, Marathon Petroleum Corp.
- Heather Lennox, partner-in-charge, Jones Day
- Mark Smucker, president and CEO, The J.M. Smucker Co.
- Vishal Soin, president, Soin International
- Steve Steinour, chairman, president and CEO, Huntington Bancshares
- John Warner, senior partner, McKinsey & Co.
Copyright 2022 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.