Summer Classes Available at Penn State Shenango
SHARON, Pa. – Beginning in May, Penn State Shenango will offer three summer sessions to current Penn State students, those home for the summer attending another college or high school students looking to get ahead.
These sessions include day, evening, hybrid and online courses.
The summer schedule is planned to include:
- ACCTG 211 Financial and Managerial Accounting;
- ART 80 Intro to Ceramics;
- ARTH 100 Intro to Art;
- BIOL 163 Human Anatomy and Physiology;
- CRIMJ 12 Criminology;
- KINES 81 Wellness Theory;
- KINES 82 Action Methods for Stress Management;
- MATH 35 General View of Mathematics;
- MICRB 106 Elementary Microbiology;
- NURS 407 Drugs of Abuse and Mental Health Issues;
- NUTR 251 Introductory Principles of Nutrition;
- SC 120N Plants, Places and People;
- STAT 200 Elementary Statistics;
- STAT 250 Introduction to Biostatistics;
- SUST 150N The Science of Sustainable Development.
Classes listed are subject to fill or change. Visit the summer course website, select “Summer 2023” for the term and “Shenango” as the campus to view course dates and delivery methods.
Current high school students can participate in summer session through Penn State’s Dual Enrollment Program and receive a 50% tuition reduction. For more information about the program, contact Penn State Shenango Admissions at 724 983 2805.
To learn more about the summer schedule or enroll in a class, contact Penn State Shenango’s Academic and Career Planning Center at 724 983 2860.
Source: Penn State Shenango.
Published by The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.