Team NEO Appoints Six Executives to Its Board
CLEVELAND – The board of directors of Team NEO has elected six new members — all prominent executives in the Northeast Ohio business community.
Team NEO is a private, nonprofit economic development organization accelerating business growth and job creation throughout the 18 counties of the Northeast Ohio region.
“Team NEO is laser-focused on driving better outcomes and building an equitable and vibrant economy. Our newest board members add to our strength and will offer fresh perspectives and new connections within the community to help us achieve our goals,” said Team CEO Bill Koehler.
The new directors are:
- Chris Bast, vice president and treasurer and corporate officer, The Davey Tree Expert Co.y
- Dr. Michael Baston, president, Cuyahoga Community College.
- Robert Davis, president, Aqua Ohio Water and Wastewater Utility at Essential Utilities Inc.
- Jeroen Diderich, senior vice president, general manager, Label and Graphic Materials, North America Avery Dennison.
- James Gasior, senior executive vice president and corporate development officer, Farmers National Bank.
- Charles T. George, CEO, Hapco Inc., Strangepresse and Triptech.
In announcing the appointments, the agency said each of the board members bring specific expertise and experience that will help Team NEO advance its four core strategies: addressing the talent supply gap, growing a diverse base of industries, growing the pipeline of competitive sites, and engaging and promoting the region.
Team NEO Board Chairman Peter W. Broer, president and CEO of Lumitex Inc, added, “These leaders represent a strong and diverse mix of industries from throughout the region. We look forward to working with them to help build opportunity throughout the region.”
Copyright 2023 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.