The Impact of COVID-19 on the Economy
With unemployment numbers skyrocketing and business owners scrambling to adapt to a new normal, it can be difficult to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
In this episode of Your Money, Leo Daprile of Gem Young Insurance and Financial Services takes a no-nonsense approach to decoding the economic effects of the coronavirus, and discusses what it will take to restore confidence in the market.
- Current unemployment numbers
- Reopening the economy while taking the right precautions against the coronavirus
- The effectiveness of current economic policies in response to the coronavirus
- Projected supply and demand trends
- Getting people back to work safely and smartly
- The effects of coronavirus on investments and retirement planning
Original Air Date: May 13, 2020. Every Wednesday during the Dan Rivers show on AM570 WKBN, Daprile hosts the Your Money radio show.
Copyright 2021 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.