Winegrowers of the Grand River Valley Tasting Event
GENEVA, Ohio – Casks, Corks & Forks, a tasting event featuring red wine and hearty appetizers, will take place Saturday, Sept. 10, from noon to 5 p.m.
The event is presented by Winegrowers of the Grand River Valley, a group of five wineries: DeBonne Vineyards, Ferrante Winery and Ristorante, Grand River Cellars, Laurello Vineyards and Cask 307.
Visitors can stop at any of the five wineries, in any order, for wine samples and appetizers. The cost is $10 per person.
Here is what each vineyard will offer:
- DeBonne: Steak skewer with garlic herb butter and portabello mushrooms.
- Ferrante: Wild mushroom Dijon crème pizza.
- Grand River: Brisket crostini with chive spread and roasted red peppers.
- Laurello: Cask Italian sausage skewers with black truffle cheese sauce.
- Cask 307: Chocolate cake with whipped cream and cinnamon chocolate sauce.
The centerpiece of Casks, Corks & Forks is the red wine blend kept by each of the wineries. Guests can sample each winery’s red blend and another regional wine, along with the appetizers.
For information, go to wggrv.com.
Copyright 2023 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.