Winter Wine Affair at Stambaugh Auditorium in January
YOUNGSTOWN – Guests can sample regional wines and shop for specialty foods and items at Winter Wine Affair, which will take place Saturday, Jan. 14, from 1-7 p.m. at Stambaugh Auditorium ballroom.
Tickets are $30 ($40 for VIP) and can be purchased in advance at ohiowines.org or by calling 440 466 4417. Must be at least 21 years old to purchase.
General admission tickets include five hours of sampling and a wine glass. VIP tickets include six hours of wine sampling, a wine glass, a wine tote, a tasting booklet and coupons.
The Ohio Wine Producers Association, which is sponsoring the event, is also selling Cnristmas gift certificates in any amount that will be honored at all OWPA events. To learn more and see a list of events, go to the website.
Wineries participating in the Winter Wine Affair are:
- Buccia Vineyards, Conneaut.
- Country Porch Winery, Cortland.
- Emerine Estates, Jefferson.
- Greene Eagle Winery, Cortland.
- It’s Your Winery, Medina.
- Lincoln Way Vineyards, Wooster.
- Old Firehouse Winery, Geneva on the Lake.
- Silver Crest Cellars, Madison.
- Stable Winery, Andover.
- The Vineyards at Pine Lake, Columbiana.
Vendors participating in the event, to date, are:
- Bebe Treasures: handmade hairbows, headbands and baby clothes.
- Peace Love Pastry: nut rolls, cookies, gourmet brownies, dips, bread and pound cake.
- Pampered Chef: kitchenware and spices.
- Artistry 3: art works by Kay Wilson of Canfield printed on wine totes, blankets, canvas and more.
- Beads and Sweets: handmade scarves and jewelry.
- Snack baskets featuring Adams Reserve cheese and charcuterie meats.
Copyright 2023 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.