WRTA Launches New User-Friendly Website
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio – The Western Reserve Transit Authority has launched an open design website that is mobile-friendly and will offer information on transportation and services.
WRTA vehicles operate 19 hours per day Monday through Friday and over 12 hours per day each Saturday. In 2016, WRTA transported over 1.5 million passengers, providing a range of bus services in Mahoning County, as well as limited service to Trumbull County.
WRTA also plans to increase its presence on social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, with more frequent updates, including videos and helpful riding hints.
The new website features:
- Information on fixed route, suburban loop, ADA all-access and countywide services.
- Maps and schedules of all WRTA fixed routes, including printable versions.
- Fares for all WRTA services, as well as information on multi-ride tickets and passes.
- News updates on schedule changes, detours, contests and promotions.
- A series of locally produced videos that highlight WRTA services.
Copyright 2023 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.